Re: Omega Research Customer "Service"

>I find it truly heartwarming :-) that Omega Research holds its customers
>in such regard as revealed by their own words, excerpted below.  Has
>anybody on this list ever received such an insulting, absurd, and
>unenforceable message from any other vendor?

(cogent remainder deleted)

Unfortunately, yes.  Every damn time Winbloze bombs and I have to
run Scandisk, it tells me I can avoid seeing that screen by shutting
down in the prescribed manner.  Now that's insulting, absurd,
unenforceable--and arrogant to a degree not even Bill Crud ... er ...Cruz
has yet achieved.

Owen Davies