Re: List Historybank Project

> An excellent idea! I'd be willing to help. I seem to recall that MB did
volunteer to do something like this a while back, but I've not seen anything
yet - maybe Traderware is too much work.

actually it exist - to a much greater extent than omegas data base.  i have
tick data of theirs that they have long deleted.  i am having a new t-1
installed soon will be up by oct. 15th at the latest, i'm told.  maybe as
soon as oct.1, to service tw clients data needs on a real time patch basis.
i have no problem furnishing ts data also free,  as i do now on code ftp.
the code ftp at this time is more of a historical thing as its only updated
every so often, however it does have data that omega does not.

if those who wish to help with this project will contact me privately i will
fill you in on some details/responsibilities, then you can make the plan
known to the public.  mb

> One thing I'd like is 'continuous' tick files in a format that TS can
read. JimO has been generating these, and I thank him, but
> incompatibilities may prevent this in the future. Another glaring gap in
TS capabilities, IMHO.