Re: List Historybank Project

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Robert W Cummings wrote:

> There is enough traders on this list to start our own historybank of
> quotes. All we need is a place to store them then each week then we could
> simply download our files into the list vault. Mark Brown might offer a
> space in cyber for this in leu of getting free advertising for TradeWare or
> somebody, anybody who's savey about how to do such a project. An idea?

An excellent idea! I'd be willing to help. I seem to recall that MB did
volunteer to do something like this a while back, but I've not seen
anything yet - maybe Traderware is too much work.

One thing I'd like is 'continuous' tick files in a format that TS can
read. JimO has been generating these, and I thank him, but
incompatibilities may prevent this in the future. Another glaring gap in
TS capabilities, IMHO.

Larry