Re: TS 2000 crashed NT - loast all this mornings data

And clearly you seem to care only about posting
useless whining that contribute in no way to anything.
Just sort the messages from this list by author and
read...

If you want to post a problem post a solution
alongisde with it, or at least a request for help if
you don't have a solution. If you believe that omega's
products are worthless then just leave and go try use
mestascotch or windersonwallstreet. Or better yet
vaporware by mb.