Re: How to find an analysis technique?

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: How to find an analysis technique?
  • From: Stephen Wandling <stephenw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 12:27:00 -0700

A very crude way to do this is to make a simple change to the indicator, such as the
default input value, and then verify.  If you watch closely and have good eyes the
chart names will flash by as they are updated.  Hey, I said it was crude   ;=)

Stephen

BTW, this is my first response on this list (and I get mine in the digest format).  I
hit Reply and then deleted the other posts from the digest.  Is this the standard way
to make responses from the posts in the Digest?

Thanks