WHO? WHO? WE WILL SEE SOON!

http://www.markbrown.com/bugreport2000.htm

In spite of these and many other complaints not listed here John Sweeney of
Stock and Commodities magazine will publish a favorable review of this
product!  WHY?   big advertising dollars spent that's why!

================================

the above is just a reminder of what I posted many months ago.  seems that
omega is about to have its new product review published in Stocks and
Commodities magazine.

Note :  I will love to see WHO?  will put their name at the end of the
review and take claim of the article?  WHO?  WHO?  will it be that will take
responsibility for a false and misleading product review that will cost the
unsuspecting public money, just because omega has bought its review with
advertising dollars?

WHO?  WHO?  WE WILL SEE SOON!

Mark Brown