Re: CL_Re: Help Please Drawing Lines on Chart

At 11:18 AM -0500 8/25/99, Bert Antonik wrote:

>I also would like to know how this can be done.
>Thanks,
>Bert.
>
>MTG wrote:
> >
> > I am trying to draw a vertical line on the TS chart at certain times of
> > the day and am finding it hard to do. I don't just want an alert at a
> > certain time but rather just want a vertical line for the entire chart
> > not just to paint the bar. Would anyone be kind enough to help me with
> > this???

The following code will draw a vertical line of specified Length
centered on the price line at the Date and Time specified as inputs.

You can see how you might modify it for other purposes.

Bob Fulks

Inputs: LDate(990818), LTime(1300), Length(10);

Vars: LStart(0), LEnd(0);

if Date = LDate and Time = LTime then begin
	LStart = Close + Length / 2;
	LEnd   = Close - Length / 2;
	Value1 = TL_New(LDate, LTime, LStart, LDate, LTime, LEnd);
end;

if FALSE then Plot1(Close, "1");