Re: CL_Help Please Drawing Lines on Chart

----- Message d'origine -----
De : MTG <mtg2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : =code-list <code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mercredi 25 août 1999 16:57
Objet : CL_Help Please Drawing Lines on Chart

> I am trying to draw a vertical line on the TS chart at certain times of
> the day and am finding it hard to do. I don't just want an alert at a
> certain time but rather just want a vertical line for the entire chart
> not just to paint the bar. Would anyone be kind enough to help me with
> this???

Instead of complicated solutions posted here, try this one

{
Indicator
set display to histogram
scaling screen
display: subgraph 1 (overlay on data chart)
}

 Condition1= anything you want;
if condition1 then plot1(1,"") else plot1(0,"");

I can do shorter ( one line if you want).

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com

" TradeStation is a very complicated software " [popular words of so called popular widsom]