Re: Creeping Text

Hi
This plot a text from the "input " and puts it in the "Text_SetLocation"
which is the
highest(h,30)  at the price chart.

I tried plotting the "input" in an MACD indicator . The syntax is
Text_SetLocation(_txt,Lastcalcdate,Lastcalctime,Highest(value7,3))
where value7 is the MACD. It doesnt seem to work.

Any suggestions or workarounds.
Mike