Re: Creeping Text

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Creeping Text
  • From: "Monte C. Smith" <montecs@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:12:27 -0700

I've noticed this too. In a workspace with 4 charts, the 'Text Id#' was
#7298 on the FIRST chart, #7298 on the second, #7298 on the third, and
#7302 on the fourth. Moving to the next chart brings you back to the
first chart, which NOW reads text Id # 7302. The second is #7302, the
third is #7302, and the fourth is now #7298. These Id# assignments
continue to 'switch' back and forth with this pattern each time the
charts are brought up in sequence and gone through again.
This is in SC4 EOD (i know, i know, only the lowest form of vegetable
life uses this program). <g>

Monte