Re:TS 2000i and VB

Hi Patrick,

When I launch your exe file, it doesn't work either on my Pc, but it's not
crashed.
I use NT4 SP5
a message box pops up:
"the instruction at "0x6600ea4a" uses the memory address "0x00000034". The
memory cannot be read"
But also I noticed that when I execute your code from VB6, it works fine,
strange isn't it?
Then, I recompiled it, but the same problem exists.

Omega could give us more details about the GlobalServer Query Language
possibilities..

I read the example shown in the developer's kit, but it's somewhat
incomplete.
We should have all the possibilities explained with an example.

Fields:
Although Patrick found a lot of them, does anyone know how to get the entire
list of the fields?
For example, 17 is the Exchange name.
How did you find 192 = ticks?
Manually, by entering the numbers in the query?

Data Feed ID:
Does the datafeed ID depend on the provider?
I use DBC broadcast and 31 works fine for me
Which data feed provider do you have?

Conditions:
Do you have any idea of all what we can put here?
In Omega's sample it's the symbol name

2. How do we incorporate a Visual Basic User Document in an ORW workspace?

With the developer's kit sample, here are the files created in a Visual
Basic Project:

     VBContainerSample.vbp
     VBContainerSample.vbw
     VBContainerSample.exe
     VBContainerSample.dob
     VBContainerSample.dox

3. Did you understand the difference between a synchronous and an
asynchronous
connection?
Does synchronous mean that your query is updated each time the GlobalServer
receives a new piece of data?
And for asynchronous, is the update made only once when using the query?

Greetings from Paris,
Philippe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

philippe_lhermie@xxxxxxxxxxx