ULTIMATE SYSTEM TS 4.0

Hi, at first glance I know you think I meant the elusive
"HOLY GRAIL," but what I really have in mind is the ULTIMATE HARDWARE/
OPERATING SYSTEM SETUP to use with a dog like TS 4.0. I have been using
tradestation since 1994, I have been through many computers, and many
operating systems, amazingly I made great money on a 486 in 1994,
but the markets seem to run at hyperspeed now. I am curious who has a very
fast system or thinks they have the ultimate system and has great success
with tradestation 4.0. SUCCESS >>>>>>>=
1) The software never crashes>RELIABILITY
2) It's very fast
3) You are a power user (meaning you aren't running
30 symbols end of day, but maximum size database in realtime)
INTEGRAL PARTS OF HOLY GRAIL SYSTEM
A) HARD DRIVE SCSI? IDE? SIZE?
B)MOTHERBOARD? BH, BX OTHER
C) RAM 256 ? MORE? WHAT MFR.?
D) CPU CELERON, OVERCLOCKED CELERON, PENTIUM 2.3, DUAL? QUAD?
E)T-PORT CARD? OTHER?
F) OS >WIN 98, NT4.0, OS2?LINUX? UNIX?
G) NETWORK? HAS ANY BEEN ABLE TO GET TS TO RUN OVER NOVELL?

I CURRENTLY RUN TS 4.0 Bld 21, on NT 4.0, 9 gig seg SCSI, 256 pc100 ram, abit
bx6 Mb, celeron which I failed to get overclocked, telcor t-port card.

As through the metamorphosis of all my past systems to the present
tradestation is very unstable. And frustrating to say the least!

Waiting for the holy grail:)
                                                         Sincerely, Balding