Re:PC Quote Hyperfeed

I have the August 99 PC Quotes Client like you have.  I have a cable
modem so when the feed starts again everything just picks up where it
was.  Omega has a hard time understanding this they think it crashed the
Global Server, but it isn't crashing mine.  I crash with the ISP and
Feed running.  I did a complete removal of TS2k yesterday and cleaned my
registry then loaded SP2b and update 2d and brought back my workspaces
and symlist and PDS directory.  The only problem is Ts2k forgot the
symbols were supposed to be set at 1/1000 on the price scale.  This
scared hell out of me for a while but Q&A emailed me late yesterday and
told me what to do.  The program has run all day so far.  Fingers
crossed.

Jimmy