Re: What to ask about computerized trading system?

oh no, not murrey math again ;)) first thing i'd do is go to his
website and see what this cat's all about, here's the link:

http://www.murreymathtrading.com

what you'll find is a highly discretionary "method" heavily based on
experience (usually the vendor's) that you probably will not be able to
replicate in real time trading. if you're looking for a backtestable
system, you won't find it here i'm afraid.

TJ