Re: BestDirect + WorstDirect

Hi, Alan.

I am not an legal eagle, but I do thing BestDirects can not give you fill
at 40 if market did not trade there at the time of the fill. You should
demand satisfaction, or complain to regulatory bodies. And if it is not a
"simple mistake" then they are not a brokers but a "backed shop". Run, not
walk out of it.

Yours, Alex.