Re: BestDirect

--- "*****@epix.***" <*****@epix.***> wrote:
> Alan, Just wondering if you received any private
> e-mails on your post as
> I have seen nothing posted on List. Although I have
> not traded it yet, I
> just opened account with Best..............
<SNIP>

Yes,
I have received many private E-Mails(thanks to all who
responded)about BestDirect. All negative on BD. Many
have had similar problems like I described yesterday.
My problems with them got much much worse yesterday
and without going into details it cost me over $350.00
that was a direct result of inadequate order
management on BD's part. I feel that the people are
very nice and doing the best they can with what they
have so .... I dont think it was intentional just
negligence on order mgmt. Unfortunately I received not
one reply that had any favorable experiances or
opinions to share let alone any long term favorable
experiance with BD.
So draw your own conclusions.

Please,Be very very careful with all of these
electronic Brokers. Also if you cancel any orders with
BD. Be certain to get a verbal that the order is in
fact canceled or it will cost you $$$$ for sure as it
did me.

PS: I have also been using PMBe for E-Minis without
any problems for a month or so and getting good fills
and no funny stuff like BD.

Regards,

Alan