BestDirect + WorstDirect

Hello to All,

I have been trying out Best Direct for a few weeks
now.

So Far I am not impressed and would advise all to stay
way clear of this operation.

So far received the worst fill on a 5 lot I have ever
received in 5+ years of T-Bond Trading.

Today I placed a limit order to sell to cover my long
at 1340.00 . The market was trading 1341.00 (better)at
the time. I received a fill back at 1340.00 even
though the market never traded @ 1340.00. T&S confirm
this. BestDirects answer? Tough your filled at 40
even.

Also The fills are painfully SL....OW.
The software looks nice at first but is buggy
and wont update P&L correctly intraday.

Anyone else have any experiences good or bad?

Alan C.