Re: TASC Article - Performance of Feeds

That what I call "a freedom of the press" western stile. Those who pays the
wages of the press has more freedom then the others. It is a reality.

Fortunately, there is an Internet, and lists like our. It a real "free
press". For the first time in history, "ordinary" people have means of
communicating the "truth" to each other.

As for this case, I would recommend to Carroll:

a) to write an article
b) formally submit the article to TASC and Future magazine (let them ponder
the consequences of "hiding the truth" about such an important issue as a
quality of the data feed from the industry they suppose to serve)
c) after receiving the formal denial (or after the reasonable time allowed
for the answer) to publish the article on the Internet. That is on this
list and on the others lists devoted to trading. Members of the list could
help to disseminate the article by forwarding it to the lists they know of.

I think that would fulfill Carroll's obligations as the citizen, who
discover the truth and lie in the very important area. It is as important
as to now about side effects of the drags, only in this case not physical
but the financial health depends on the quality of the data feed.

Citizen Alex.