"EasyLanguage"

This is my first response, so I hope I'm sending it to the right email.

I've used Suite 2000i for one week.

Other software I've used in the past include:
TrendSetter, TradeWinds, and RT III.

I'm impressed with the potential power of TS,
its finding the key to unlock the power that perplexes me.

I don't know if anyone else has found 'easy language' not
be that easy <g>.   I've read the online manual, but I think
I need a real book with instruction, examples, and
homework and tests.  Are there any such things available?

I've traded stocks for years.  Something I would offer as some advice
would be not to think one has to monitor the entire market and download
and update every stock.  Assemble some key stocks in various fields
and track them in several time frames.  For each stock I follow, I have
a day chart, 20 minute chart, 7 min chart, 25 tic chart and 10 tic chart.

Something that I'm interested in is this Radar Screen.
What screens has anyone found success with?
If anyone has written their own screens, care to share?

Thanks,
LH