Re: 2nd monitor with Gateway

 I've only gotten multiple monitors under WIN98 working with cards that I
put  in the box myself (not the preinstalled factory card thingy). So far
the HPs  that I've tried haven't worked and HP's company line sounds about
the same  as that for Gateway. It should work by putting in another card if
the card  you bought and the monitor adaptor software truly supports
multiple  monitors. I've run into those that said Win98 compatible, yet
didn't support  multiple monitors. Hope this helps.

 Patrick White