Re: TS 4 Server continually abending

I would like to hear about any and every problem with TS. I am in process
of looking at TS2000i. I installed it on a separate computer and use it as
EOD with History Bank. What I am seeing some time is so bad it uncurls my
curly heir.

I collect all problems reported on this list for the future references. It
could say a lot of valuable time in the future. So, comrades, please
continue to report the bags.

Alex.