TS 4 Server continually abending

I'm having a problem with the TS 4 Server abending about every 24 hours.
I was having an occasionally problem before I applied the Y2K Service Pack
to TS 4 and yet the problem still occurs.   I even moved TS 4 to Windows NT
this weekend, yet the TS 4 Server still abends.     Anyone have any ideas
what might cause these abends?

If Omega had a conversion program to convert to TS 2000 I would use, but I
ran a 17 hour conversion to TS 2000 soon after Service Pack 2 came out, but
ended up with most symbols in my TS 2000 Portfolio couldn't be charted in TS
2000.
Omega Tech Support then told me I shouldn't have use the TS 2000 conversion
program that Omega developed for that purpose.    Instead I should export
each symbol from my TS 4 Portfolio, of course after renaming all my Indices
to begin with a $ sign.