Re: TS 4 Server continually abending

Keep those complaints coming. This forum my be less than perfect, but it is
the ONLY place you can preview trouble and get help for many of Omega's
product bugs. Omega still denies many of the problems mentioned here, much
less do they take any responsibility in terms of fixing them. You do the list
a service when you post problems with Omega, and you are doing Omega a favor
too.

TS