This is how you complain

Omega Research, Inc.
8700 W. Flagler Street,
Suite 250, Miami, FL 33174

August 3, 1999

Dear Sirs:

Enclosed is the Prosuite 2000I that was ordered on a trial basis with an
additional extension of 30 days evaluation.  I am returning this product, as
we have not had success getting your program to work as advertised.  It
still has too many bugs.  I was given several “work around fixes” from your
tech department to get the program to do what it was supposed to.  Please
notify me when your program is working acceptably as many of the features
advertised are of interest to me.

Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxx