DFW Users group

The August meeting of the Dallas/Fort Worth Omega Research Users Group will
be this Monday, August 16th  at 6:30 PM at the offices of Source Trade.

Please RSVP by Sunday if you plan to attend the meeting. This helps the
presenter know how many copies to make.

Ming Ho will be the presenter this month. He is a professional Trader and
will be discussing his methods. Ming will be sending me a more detail
description of the subject matter. I will forward when received.

Directions to monthly meeting
Source Trade is located next to Humperdinks in Irving (Las Colinas) at
4925 N. O'Conner Road one block south  of Highway 114 . It is on the first
floor of the Compass bank building in Suite 176.  Please be sure to use the
northeast entrance to the building.  This will make it easier for letting
you into the building, Door to building gets locked so please knock loudly.
The number for Source Trade is 972-870-0965.