INDICATORS....

Hi Bob:

Just finished digesting your great post on indicators.  While I can't
say I completely understand everything you wrote I can certainly
relate to and identify with some phases of your experiental journey.
 To wit I have sat in front of my screen for several years now putting
 in my share of time looking at various indicators contained
within Ensign V.  My conclusions are obviously that none of them
work consistently.  Then I got into the combo and confirming game
with the same unconstructive results.   Reminds me of what Joe Ross teaches;
'indicators are a crutch, just look at the chart'.   These
problems also remind me of the statement that indicators are an
attempt to create structure out of an inherently unstructured market
environment.  Humm........

That notwithstanding, there are certainly those who use CUSTOMIZED
PROPRIETARY INDICATORS--and with a great degree of success if one can
believe the information in "Market Wizards".  I'm not sure where I wanted to
go with this except perhaps to say thank you for providing us with the
benefit of your experience.