Re: Systems and Signals in TS2000

Thanks to all who replied. As it turns out, you can create a signal in
TS2000 using the code from a complete system in TS 4. That "Signal"
can then be used in the TS2000 SystemBuilder to create the new system.

OR has quite a bit of information on this and other subjects in a
searchable database on their website.
http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/

Dave