Systems and Signals in TS2000

I am trying to send a simple system to somebody who has TS2000 - they
are relatively inexperienced with TS - and I have TS 4.0.

I thought they could simply create a new system in the PowerEditor and
paste in the text I forwarded, but apparently that is not the case.
They can create a new "Signal" but there is no new "System". Is
"Signal" the replacement for "System" and can a complete system be
written in a "Signal" window now? Or are there some other hoops we
have to jump through to get this system from one version to the next?

Appreciate any help.

Dave