Re: Systems and Signals in TS2000

You create Signals in TS2000 which are then converted to systems using the
System Builder.  Then you can export the system to TS4.0 format and your
friend can import it.  You can get more detailed information about the Power
Editor in the Mar/jApr 99 issue of TS Express.

At 11:34 PM 8/7/99 GMT, you wrote:
>I am trying to send a simple system to somebody who has TS2000 - they
>are relatively inexperienced with TS - and I have TS 4.0.
>
>I thought they could simply create a new system in the PowerEditor and
>paste in the text I forwarded, but apparently that is not the case.
>They can create a new "Signal" but there is no new "System". Is
>"Signal" the replacement for "System" and can a complete system be
>written in a "Signal" window now? Or are there some other hoops we
>have to jump through to get this system from one version to the next?
>
>Appreciate any help.
>
>Dave

William Brower
Publisher of TS Express