Re: Hardware Questions

So far, over the year or so that I've been actively trading, the limiting
factor on reliability has been my data feed.  I upgraded to cable modem
recently and find that 2-3 times a week, my feed drops out for a minute or
more.  I've kept a time limited account on my old ISP in case there is a
larger outage, in which case I would continue to get eSignal through my old
modem connection.  -uf