Re: CL_Incredible Pi-System

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Lutz Mehlhorn <lutz.mehlhorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Omega-Code-List <Code-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mercredi 28 juillet 1999 10:38
Objet : CL_Incredible Pi-System

>Dear Listtrader,
>
>in searching for good tradingsystems I have found this side.
>
>http://www.tradingsystems.freeserve.co.uk/
>
>The results sound so incredible high that it is quite unbelievable.
>
>All contracts from 1997 until now are winning, return at account from
>306 % to 2305%.
>
>Winning trades from 72 to 100%.
>
>Has anyone experience in Realtime-Trading this system?
>
>Happy Trading !
>
>Lutz

from their web site:

<<
SYSTEM DESCRIPTION:

The p system uses an adapted oscillator combined with a trend filter specifically developed for the continuous generation of buy and sell signals
 on a point and figure chart.

The answer to your question is  underlined:
They use Pt & Fig with Omega default settings, without taking in account the fact that  H L of the Pfig bar is known  AFTER the  box x size reversal.

See where thay display the entry  flags and you will understand the problem.

My advice: 100% pure snake oil, distilled three times on  pure charcoal to remove any molecular  level possibility of achieving the performance as announced.

One thing more: The price is  $ 499 for a system that earns  zillions % on paper(screen).

It's cheap...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com