Hardware Questions

Dear List Members,

The list seems to contain traders of all levels of skill and capitalization.
I was wondering to what levels you go , in order to guarantee you get quotes
and can place trades. The reason I was asking this, is I am considering
another computer that is basically running in tandem with either ts2000 on
both, or as I am considering now, ts2000 on one and ts4 on the other. Do you
also have duplicate data feeds (this has been touched on breifly by other
posters), split the feed or use internet and cable for example. It seems
like a lot of extra expense, but I feel one or two crashes at the wrong time
could easily cost you enough (or if you got lucky, make you enough) to pay
for an extra computer and monthly data feed fee. I realize that this isnt
that important for the longer term traders on the list, but if you are using
a real time feed and trading several times or contracts a day, how
bulletproof do you feel you need to make your hardware system.

Thanks,
Dale