Re: Use of Marketposition

I don't work with EOD and I don't have TS2000. However, there
is a workaround you can use. How much of a pain it is depends
on whether or not you have "Include Systems" (separate system
modules connected together in TS4, at least).

vars:b1(0),s1(0);

if such and such and b1<>1{..b1<>1 is important...} then begin
  buy on the close;b1=1;
end;

if such and such and b1=1{,,,adding"and b1[1]=1" here may or
may not be important to your system...} then begin
  exitlong on the close;b1=0;
end;

you may need a global variables dll to pass these values to other
system modules.

dbs