Re: Off topic....

I live in new york city........there are about 2 million illegal handguns here
and about 30-60 thousand LEGAL handguns........Every apt except mine on my floor
of my apt bldg has been broken into and robbed within the last 4 years.....This
week I know two people mugged and beaten. Last month I called the police on my
next store neighbor , they came and took away 5 people in handcufs(they are
back).
Can I get a permit------of course not..never been in trouble....one speeding
ticket.....
in new york the old bumper sticker seems to hold true:"IF GUNS ARE OUTLAWED<
ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS".....
Good Trading
rich t