Re: Different System Results- TS4 Problem

In a message dated 7/31/99 3:42:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
OatTrader@xxxxxxx writes:

<<   Since the idea that I wish to code runs on two different price datas, I
 am wondering if it will be even worth the effort. Has anyone else run into
 this? >>
Jim:
I decided to actually try this on my charts and the problem must be with TS.
I got different results when I used the same system with the same number of
days of data on a single data chart than on a 2 data chart.  In my case I
used a chart with 3 & 15 data on the S&P.  The single data chart had an
additional trade with $150 more profit.  This could have a drastic effect on
all the traders using systems on different time frames!!
Lynn