Build 23 installation's a breeze

To anyone who's been procrastinating the installation of build 23,
it occurs in seconds without having to prompt you for anything or
verifying EL files. Not like any previous builds.

  The skeptic I am, I made duplicate sets of all my ascii data
in mm/dd/yyyy format beforehand via dlls from charting. I don't
use Excel. None of this was necessary beforehand as build 23
reads both pre-Y2k and Y2k formats. At least it will read them
until Jan 1 that is.(read Dennis H's test report post on reading
ascii after Jan 1. I concur with his results.

dbs