Trimming the fat off (extra symbols)

    I have been trying to cut back the number of symbols in my portfolio. I
am one of those that have noticed a 20 second delay between my BMI feed and
the internet free trial quotes.  I am hoping that this might speed things up
a bit.

       When I deleted the unwanted symbols the first time, I think the daily
update placed them in my portfolio agian.  Would that be likely?  Could
someone please tell me how I can get rid of these symbols for good.

    If this is pretty basic stuff don't clog the list, please email me
privately.  If you think this could help post away.

thanks for the help, and I will recipricate whatever I can,

robbie