Re: NumericArrayRef and NumericArray ? ( Thank U Howard ! !)

Howard,
   Thank you very much for your generous contribution to this list.  Somehow
I feel that you have just said something that's highly intelligent and
useful--- now if only I could figure out what you just said, I would be
forever grateful.  Would you care to give an example of using NumericRef and
NumericArrayRef ?
   I would also like to thanks Bob Fulks ( and many others) for his generous
contribution to this list.

Regards,
  Jim

  " Dare to be different- it could save your life "......