Re: % trailing stop

Thanks Gary and Jim,

Several years ago I tested and traded a system with Point & Figure
charts that also used Trailing Stops.  The second day when I turned on
the computer the loss from the previous day was gone and in its place
was a profit.
I just couldn't recall if the problem was caused by P&F charts or
Trailing Stops as seen by TradeStation.

Its all coming back to me now.

Thanks for the review,

Tom