Omega inside Omega inside Omega

  I'm at TS4 build 21 and getting ready to install build 23 when I
noticed I have a complete Omega folder inside a complete Omega
folder inside a complete Omega folder.
  I assume the Omega folder closest to the root directory is the
active one but I don't want to delete anything vital.

  Anyone seen this before? Can the 2 secondary folders be deleted?

  It may have something to do with the order of my build installations.
Build 16 from CD. Build 18 from download. Build 20 from download.
Build 21 from CD.

thanks,

dave stanley