From: tosk <tosk@xxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 30, 1999 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: choosing markets to trade

<<Metals and currencies yielded the least--in
the vicinity of 20-30 cents per day for each dollar of margin.

If you could develop a system that could take out half of that range
on a
daily basis you would be making 10% to 15% PER DAY on your capital -
you
could be a billionaire in very short order on the least "margin
efficient"
market.

Tom Lisk