Way off Topic!

I know this is way off topic but I thought it might be ok for the
weekend. Please direct any reply back to me in order to keep the
list clear of comments not appreciated by others. Some will
obviously consider this as SPAM and I would agree if I were not
honestly trying to get some feedback from people whose opinion I
have come to value.

I'm working hard to promote an e-commerce solution that I call,
"Crawl, Walk and Run." It is an incremental approach to online
sales. I found too many programs don't give the potential web
merchant enough opportunity to validate the expense of doing
business online. My approach is to let the web store owner grow
incrementally, prove each added cost is justifiable and then, if
warranted, move up to the next level of service.

( From what I have read, it's an approach we would have liked OMEGA
to take.)

Everyone I have talked to thinks this is a great idea, but, I need
to confirm it outside of my immediate circle of associates. My hope
is that some list members might be interested in reviewing this
approach and letting me  know what you think. A totally unbiased
evaluation would be helpful.

Please contact me for more details.
mailto:bert@xxxxxxx

Check out the solutions at [ http://www.iitems.com/wizardcontrol/ ]