Re: Off topic....

One of the best examples in support of this argument that I've seen is the
difference between Detroit and Toronto.

Only 200 miles apart, same weather, same TV and radio stations and
programming -- same movies playing at the theaters -- kids buy and play the
same video games -- equal Internet access, etc., etc.

Detroit is near the top of the list in murder and violent crime, Toronto has
almost none.

Only difference:

Detroit = many guns

Toronto = no guns...