Re: RE Kent Rollins

Well I do but didn't use TS until a couple of years ago. I still don't use
TS as a trading system. I do believe though that a hobbyist would be the
better trader than the professional. A hobbyist is a guy who could trade
for a living but doesn't because he is spending his time enjoying life.
People who look for notability and credentials for guidance in trading are
the real bewildered ones, IMHO.

Robert