questions

I have a few questions for those who would wish to help us.

1.)  what features would it take for TraderWare to have to induce you to
permanently switch from your current trading platform?

2.) is quote.com a viable quality data feed that you feel like you could
trade with?

3.) how would you rate the importance of TraderWare having its own data
feed?

4.) how important are examples of code and documentation?

5.) if you have any suggestions and or advice that you feel are imperative
to making TraderWare the kill all trading platform, I am listening.

Note: we are totally committed to creating a great trading platform,  I
would sincerely appreciate any compliments, bitches, and suggestions you may
have.  please send them to me privately (preferred) or publicly (I believe
in freedom) if you wish.

Mark Brown

ps here is you chance to have input into a product so please be as detailed
as possible and if possible send references or examples, screenshots or
whatever it takes to get the point across to me!  please excuse the cross
posting I am sending this only once and will retreat back to the batcave to
slave away again.