Re: Price shocks and money management

Don I can appreciate your thoughts concerning my insistences that my
definition of trading system as being the right one. This debate has
cleared up a lot for me and has shown me many people have different views
on this definition. That's a good thing for me and other new traders when
starting out to develop their way to trade using TS. Many good traders
contributed to this post and the answer for people is now out there for
them to decide for themselves. The opponents were just as convenience they
were correct and I was wrong concerning this issue. Nothing personal about
all this debate.

Robert