Re: Price shocks and money management

>Subject:            Re: Price shocks and money management
>      Date:           Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:09:05 -0500
>      From:           Robert W Cummings <robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>        To:           countach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>       CC:           omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>

>Well your consistent with your post Don still cynical with the added touch
>of mindless questions coupled with smirky comments. Little help in the
>discussion and naturally you take no stand either way. Principals before
>personalities Don you intellectual giant. Take personal shots at me and I
>will return them.
>
>Robert

Mindless questions? Like "Where did you get this definition?"

Look, Robert, you keep insisting that your definition of a system is
like
an absolute truth, when it is really your opinion.   Omega Man has
helped by referring us to Jake Bernstein's definitions, although
these are opinions, too.  With the exception of the Omega Man, it seems
that everyone on the list (who has expressed an opinion) has a flexible
definiton of "system".

Perhaps the CTFC has a "legal" definition.

donc