Re: Omega Research Announces Record Revenues

In a message dated 7/25/99 3:27:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > >  MR. SYMBOL UNIVERSE and is the
>  > >  one man tech support department :-)
>  >
>  > Who is that?
>
>  ages ago OR announce a clerk by name to be the CONTACT person with
>  problems with the symbol universe - as they allways gave out new ones
which
>  were even more wrong than old ones.....

This has always been one of my main beefs with Omega. Getting the symbol
universe right is just a matter of doing the work, it is not difficult stuff.
It's indicative of a lack of attention to detail. Back when they went from
2.5 to 3.0 they really butchered that thing. My old battle cry was "2.5
forever!" Nobody listened.

Bill Wynne
TradeWynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx