Re: Omega Research Announces Record Revenues

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Omega Research Announces Record Revenues
  • From: "hans esser" <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 03:27:59 -0700

> In a message dated 7/20/99 12:14:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> >  MR. SYMBOL UNIVERSE and is the
> >  one man tech support department :-)
>
> Who is that?

ages ago OR announce a clerk by name to be the CONTACT person with
problems with the symbol universe - as they allways gave out new ones which
were even more wrong than old ones.....

however havent heard anything from him for long long time - either he was fired
as he was a good as the prior ones or he comitted suicide as he wasnt able to
handle the mail he got (....from MB :-)))

Volunteers !!! whats the story with 00 00i - many months ago I heard it wont have
a SU at all, but dont know what was the final outcome at the release ?????

rgds hans
4.0 for ever !