NFA and FPrints

23i75h6j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (s. k.) said:

>I copied it word for word out of the SERIES 3 book from Dearborn.
Can't blame me for trying to be helpful, or Dearborn being a useless
publisher.

Fingerprinting?  How ridiculous.
I wouldn't want my CTA to be booked for a crime before he commits one.

That is SO unamerican. <

As much as I agree that the NFA is at times overbearing and can't see the
forest for the trees, I see why they need to fingerprint.

For example: Lets say a trader presented himself to the NFA as SK (Super
Kilortrader: the infamous trader and killer system developer and drug
smuggler), but he was in fact SK (School Kid: the thirteen year old off from
school for the summer playing on dad's computer. While dad was at work he was
pretending to trade dad's money). How would the NFA know for sure they were
not dealing with SK (Serialport Killer) who was not a trader at all, but just
a  V. V. (virus vendor) . So how would they protect the public from SK if
they really didn't know who SK was?

I dread my next audit already, but I'm glad the NFA will know who SK really
is if he ever decides to become a CTA.

TSys.con